What personal data does the Company collect and store?
The Company only collects and stores personal data that is necessary for the performance of one or more of its functions or works. The Company collects the following personal data of its customers: first and last name, address, date of birth, contact information, payment card data, betting data and account transfers, as well as other information that customers want or need to provide in order to comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
How are personal data collected?
Personal data is collected during the registration process. The system asks for personal data to register, open and use a user account.
How are the personal data used?
The Company processes personal data for the following purposes: administration of user accounts; maintenance of customer accounts and records; monitoring the level of use of the website; compliance with regulatory and legal requirements; quality assurance and security of services. The Company stores this information and reserves the right to analyze it if requested to do so in order to investigate a fact or suspicion of a crime.
We have the right to inform you about the Company’s products and services, as well as our other organizations that we think may be of interest to you (provided you agree to receive marketing materials and information about promotions). Also, based on your consent, the Company may use your personal information to profile and implement automation solutions for the purposes described in this policy. Please note that you may withdraw your consent or refuse these services at any time and your information will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
If a user wishes to know what information the Company has about him/her, we have the right to request a written request for such information from the customer. The Company may in due course use your personal data to check the fight against fraud. The information provided by you may be disclosed to a credit information provider or an anti-fraud agency, which may keep a record of such information.
To whom and how can your personal information be disclosed?
It is the Company’s policy not to disclose our customers’ personal information to any third parties.
However, the Company may be forced to disclose your personal information under certain conditions:
- When required or mandatory by law. For example, the Company may disclose your personal information to a court, in response to a subpoena, or in response to requests from other authorized parties under tax law.
- The Company may disclose your personal information after receiving your consent. Your consent to the disclosure of personal information may be expressly given in writing or orally and may also be implied based on your behavior, for example, if you have publicly discussed details of your relationship with the Company in the media.
- The Company may disclose your personal data to a competent authority in order to monitor the integrity and/or prevent and detect online gambling crimes, as well as to those parties with whom the Company has contracts to exchange such data from time to time and where the Company believes there are grounds to suspect that you may be involved in a violation of relevant rules or laws, may have information about a violation of such rules or laws, or may otherwise threaten the integrity of the Company’s gambling and gambling operations. the above entities, subject to their procedures, may use your personal information to investigate or take action with respect to such violations.
- In specific cases, your personal data will be available to third party service providers who have entered into agreements and confidentiality agreements with the Company and are also included in the Company’s program as assistants in marketing, gambling, customer relations and hosting services.
- Cookies allow a site to recognize you and your devices, such as your IP address;
- Cookies help tailor the site to your needs;
- Cookies provide data that enables the Company to understand how people use the site and to improve it.
- Please note that you can always disable cookies in your website or browser settings.
How long does the Company store your personal data?
Your personal data is stored for as long as it is necessary to provide you with services and for the purposes for which it was collected. This means that the Company may store your data until it fulfils its legal obligations.
The ability to obtain information about your personal data
You always have the right of access to personal data held by the Company. To view and update your personal data, simply log in with your login and password, then go to “User Account – Settings”, where you can edit your information. If you wish, you can contact the Customer Service Department (contacts of the department are on the site). In addition, you have the right to correct and, if possible, delete personal data.
Protection of personal data
The security of your personal data is very important to the Company. The Company has appropriate technical and physical measures in place to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, and all other unlawful forms of processing.
Because the Internet is not a completely secure environment, the Company cannot guarantee that information you send through its site will not be used, disclosed, altered or destroyed in circumvention of any of the security tools or otherwise. In the event of such an event, the Company will take action within the framework of the EU General Data Protection Regulations and will notify the local data protection supervisory authority immediately, but if possible no later than within 72 hours of the discovery of the violation.
Rights of the data subject and complaint handling
The Company hopes that you will have no complaints about us and our services and that you understand the reasonable need to collect certain information about you. If you are dissatisfied with the way the Company uses the personal data you provide or would like more information about the data processing activities, please contact the Company by email: [email protected]
You may also contact your local data protection supervisory authority for more information about the rights of the data subject or to file a complaint.